Hard Eight BBQ
205 S Oak St
Roanoke, TX 76262
- If you want 5 ribs, ask for 4. I you want half a pound, ask for a quarter. They always give you more than you asked for. The food is excellent though
- The ribs are so good and their brisket is the best but in reality I love everything here! Be very specific about how much you want because they're liberal with portions! Love Hard Eight!
- Brisket is the best I have ever had / made!
- Awesome Texas BBQ I love being able to select how much I want! Great staff always explains everything. This is must when inTexas
- Been here a few times and have never left happy. Expensive and just not really very good. I want to like it but can't.
- The beef is too salty. Everything else rocks. Dare you to find a better Texas BBQ.
- Best BBQ in Texas!
- Great spot.. Food is good!! Very friendly staff!! Ask for Caitlin!!
- Best BBQ in the metroplex. Poppers, halapeno poppers, smoked turkey, brisket, kabob are all awesome. Ribeyes and goat on weekend. <3
- Overrated and super expensive. Order less than you think you'll need.
- Awesome food and they honor the military discount!
- Try the veal.
- Don't look at the menu. They serve by the pound. Just ask for the slices of meat you want and move along.
- Ribs were excellent. The brisket was good. The brush poppers, while a neat-sounding idea, were okay.
- The fry orders are huge!
- Very good food. Free beans...I love beans! AND, I LOVE sweet Tea. Very nice.
- I love this place man i been going to stock yards and downtown fort worth and they all suck this is the first real deal bq pit place i have finally found
- Good atmosphere, good service and amazing BBQ
- Oh man. These guys are serious. You order your meat straight off the grill.
- The brisket was excellent! Ribs were good but not special. The chicken was dry. The onion rings were very greasy. The corn was awful! It tasted like feed corn. All of us refused to eat it.