Hanalei Coffee Roasters
Coffee Shop, Bakery, Breakfast
5-5183 #C Kuhio Hwy. (Hanalei Center)
Hanalei, HI 96714
- They'll seal your bags of coffee beans for you to keep them fresh on the plane!
- Kauai waffles with coconut syrup are a must!!
- Great coffee, ridiculous waffle. Breakfast served till 11am.
- Pretty good coffee. Had the americano. Small was big enough.
- the fresh cinnamon rolls and chai are a little piece of heaven on earth
- They don't serve the Kona in the afternoon too much caffeine!
- Burnt tasting coffee, large crowds. Skip it.
- Best breakfast around Hanalei
- Get there EARLY to snag an amazing cinnamon roll and a spices chai. Mmmmm
- It's now called hanalei coffee roasters, but NOTHING has changed. Amazing coconut syrup, chai and cinnamon rolls (gotta get there early for those though) ;)
- Really good strong coffee.
- Mark, the owner, is very savvy about his beans. Pick his brain!
- Coconut syrup for the amazing waffles!! Great, cute place for breakfast. Friendly staff, good music, perfect porch.
- Try the Kauai waffle (papaya, banana & macadamia nuts) with coconut syrup. To die for...
- Can't go wrong with the Chai. Order it with spice
- Very friendly faces! Love it here! Music and atmosphere are perfect!
- love the coconut dreams latte w/soy on ice
- Breakfast is amazing but pricey.
- I looked forward to my coco mocha every morning.. too bad they closed :(
- Lunch taro burger is good, especially the homemade mustard. One of the only healthy options in Hanalei