212 25th St
Watervliet, NY 12189
- Best dogs around.
- Price is up to 70 cents a dog, but still worth every penny.
- Hot dogs with "The Works" are really good...like the White Castle of hot dogs. And only $.65!
- Best mini dogs in the 518. Make sure to get the sauce, it's the best. Not to spicy.
- The meat sauce is amazing! Get your dogs and a cheeseburger with the works
- Hot dogs are great. Italian sausage sandwiches are awesome.
- Been going to Gus's since I was about 10! I live in NC now but this is alwayssss a stop when I come home. 4 dogs all the way!
- So cheap, so good. Greek burger and 4 with the works. Closed Sunday
- Way better than famous lunch. Greek burger!
- Save your time and money. Cross the bridge and try Famous Lunch on Congress
- This place is an institution. Since 1954 Albany area families have come here to enjoy hot dogs. Starting at .90 for a hot dog you cannot go wrong.
- An icon of culinary delight!
- Great for quick meals, I'm never dissapointed
- Everything. Sausage and peppers and min hot dogs for days.
- A must see if you are in town.
- Expensive hot dogs. No private parking lot. I only ate at here once but that was one to many times.
- Mini dogs well worth the indigestion
- Been going to Gus's since I was just a kid! Love this place!
- 10 w/the works. Breakfast of champs!
- If you haven't eaten inside, you should try it- especially on rainy days.