Middle Eastern, Indian
- Chicken tikka is awesome :)
- Everything here is quite flavorful. Faves are: mix-meat briyani rice plate, fried eggplant, lentil soup, samosa (altho a bit on the oily side), and Bola, (potato pancake)
- This isn't Indian food, it's Lebanese. The beef kabob on briyani rice is my fav!
- Kanafeh is super yummy!
- Rice with chicken tikka and kebab combo. loved the midway of Persian and Indian cuisine.
- Food was quite delicious, but all of us fell sick the next day after eating there :-(
- Eggplant dish is mouth watering.
- baklava and chicken kebabs
- One of the tastiest places for middle eastern food in the South Bay.
- I kissed my boyfriend before I left and was told by the owner that this is a family restaurant there is no kissing allow here, and even worst because there are all cildren
- Chicken tikka masala was the hit! Pour it on your biryani or sandwhich to add an extra punch to your meal.
- Chicken biryani, chicken sandwich and baklava!
- Order the hummus. Really.
- High rates are extremely well deserved. Awesome combination of Middle Eastern, Afghan and Indian dishes perfectly executed.
- Awesome samosa
- Amazing food, amazing service. Will b back :)
- Pretty decent food.
- Must have: the zaatir + jebna combination in starters is to die for!
- Must have the Bolani
- Don't get turned away with the look of the place or the service: the food is really good