742 S Broadway (at E Exposition Ave)
Denver, CO 80209
- Awesome cheeseburgers!
- Get the Onion Rings
- Griff's Burger Bar is an old-fashioned drive-thru where you can still get a great burger, a greasy bag of fries and a skull-splittingly thick milkshake for about a five-spot.
- Yum, its like a good Mcdonalds...
- Where else can you get a pork tenderloin sandwich!? Burgers are awesome and I like the fries too.
- Jim S is a piece of shit. He does weird stuff to dogs.
- Great fast service
- Add "hot" to your burger. It's different that just jalepeno.
- The onion rings are great. We should have got 2 orders!
- These truly are the best "greasy spoon" burgers in Denver hands down! Kudos!
- Add Jalapenos to make yours delicious! ;-)
- Good burgers... Crappy Fries. I'd give it a 2.5
- The #4 Monster Combo
- It's fine. It's a little bit cheaper than Sonic and a little bit better. There exist a lot better burgers in denver, but no shame dropping by here
- Get the apple pie
- great hamburgers. awful spellers.
- Best customer service. All the time. The food? Always amazing. Love this place.
- The #7 chicken fried steak sandwich is the best. No Gift Certificates available.
- Always good!