Off the Grid: UN Plaza
Street Food Gathering
2 Marina Blvd Bldg C Rm C370 (btwn 7th & 8th St)
San Francisco, CA 94123
11:00am - 2:00pm
11:00am - 2:00pm
- Join us every Tuesday and Thursday for lunch from 11:00am to 2:00pm on the plaza. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the trucks and learn who will be serving each day!
- Now here every Tuesday & Thursday!
- Get the skirt lifter on the voodoo van an ask to get weird. Adds bacon to a great sando!
- Many of the trucks have their menus online. Some carry Square so you can pay with a credit card.
- Lunch among food trucks, live music, hippies, junkies, yuppies & art vendors. Another reason I still love San Francisco.
- Very limited selection but I liked the poke place with fried chicken, go for that
- There's not enough variety, and the trucks that are here make errors on orders too frequently for my liking.
- If you order the BLT Slider from Whipput be careful when biting into it.... The yummy Roma Tomato pops and the juices it has been marinating in squirt everywhere. Super yummy though!
- Try the sushi truck!!
- Six great food trucks, Tuesday and Thursday lunch only. Check http://offthegridsf.com/markets to confirm.
- $4 for Crackin' Mac n Cheese from Rib Whip... they take credit cards... but pay with ca$h becuz you don't wanna always be a bank hugging douchebag
- Lunch among food trucks, live music, yuppies, junkies, hippies. Another reason I still love San Francisco.
- Get the mexican coke from the bacon bacon truck
- 3-Sum Eats also uses Square so you can pay with a credit card!
- Rip Whip uses Square so you can pay with credit card.
- Dance-party BBQ truck!
- The Rib Whip's 14 hour smoked pulled pork sandwich. 'nough said.