Tea Room, Coffee Shop, Café
329 West Portal Ave (btwn 14th & 15th Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94127
- Make sure to check out the patio in the back.
- Lots of outlets and quiet enough to work in for a few hours.
- Best drip coffee in the neighborhood, Peets and Starbucks have lost my business.
- Get the coffee!
- Get the brunch sando and a Mexican mocha
- The Mexican Mocha is the way to go! Wakes you right up with that cinnamon punch.
- One of the quietest coffee shops around here, the cafe offers free wifi and great beverages. My favorite is the Nutella latte.
- Gypsytea lattes
- Sit on a couch, at a table, or even outside on the patio. The food is "fresh, healthy, simple, and sustainable," like a vegan hummus wrap, buffalo chicken sandwich, and plenty of bagel options.
- The Nutella Latte is amazing! It tastes like roasted hazelnuts and coffee perfection!!
- Great tea selection, tasty homemade bread pudding and get a coffee if u get the pudding.
- Chocolate Macarons are delicious!
- If you are in a hurry, do not go here.
- Cozy cafe, friendly staff. The back red room has 2 comfy couches, but not the best lighting. There's a patio garden, too.
- Tranquil back garden :)
- Get the Mangola smoothie
- Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich - perfect bite size. The Hong Kong style milk tea is perfect and had the right amount of sweetness! Short walk from the post office! Quiet place to get work done!
- The Mexican mocha is a must for anyone who likes spicy hot beverages.
- Mexican Mocha. Do it.
- Love the brunch sandwich with an Americano. Perfect breakfast!