Green Tea Japanese Restaurant
2206 N Clark St (at W Webster Ave)
Chicago, IL 60614
- Crunchy Spicy Salmon is the best!
- This place is a hidden gem with great (and reasonably priced) sushi! Try the Jackie, Spicy Tako and Salmon Skin rolls. Yum!
- Great place... a true gem in Lincoln Park.
- Fresh asis comes , small, and cozy
- Sit at the sushi bar - soak in the soft tunes and marvel at the art of making a sushi roll
- ! ! , ...
- Wow. It is really amazing^^
- Summer role is amazing.
- One of the BEST sushi spots in Lincoln Park. Everything here is so fresh and delicious. Also byob but beware its a very small place. Don't skip if you are a sushi lover like me!
- Sushi forever.
- Veru fresh and innovative!
- Maguro & Sake
- Summer roll and R2
- The Crunchy Salmon roll & New York roll = AMAZING! Best sushi I've ever had!
- Super fresh fish! Order the volcano - the sauce is amazing! Can't go wrong with a simple Cali roll! Everything is good!
- The summer roll may be the best roll I have ever had - no joke! I will travel miles to get it.
- The best sushi ever! Must do spicy salmon salad, goma-ae, hirame ponzu for starter and go for crunchy maki, special Cali and shitake, also never missed sushi/sashimi those all fresh serving.
- Try spicy taco, spicy salmon, spicy california. If you have more space, try unagi q ad spider.
- Try the California Roll!
- The Alaska role is phenomenal! Worth coming here just for that.