Green T Coffee Shop
- Are you a recent grad desperate for a job? Come work on job apps for four hours while sippin' on great coffee and powering yourself with small (or big) breakfast sandwiches.
- Get an espresso drink and you get a free pastry after 4pm :)
- Delicious coffee and sandwiches. Great staff. Overall great time!
- The voices in my head recommend the pistachio muffins! You won't regret it.
- Green t always has a ' latte of the day'. Be sure to ask- they are always delicious:)
- Small place, good coffee
- Tiny, but good coffee and a cool theme.
- Iced chai latte is great. Fast service on a Sunday morning
- Hot cider chai. Get.it.
- If you're not really sure what to get they really know their stuff. Everything is amazing and they have a HUGE selection on tea. Super friendly!
- The 1715 is what they use for the iced dark roast. It is delicious and not too acidic.
- The ice coffee is strong and not watered down. While you're there try the fresh veggie sandwich. It's worth the wait.
- Great new express ordering window to get cold brew ice coffee. New pecan rolls with organic local honey from Iggy's bakery are so good!
- Pastries from some of the best bakeries in the city, all food made fresh to order, lotsa tea options and locally roasted coffee.
- Pistachio latte is amazing. It's like drinking a pistachio muffin, which is my personal guilty pleasure.
- Great sandwiches, they will custom them up for you to taste. A little crowded because of a small serving area on two levels, but certainly cozy.
- Great smoothies and breakfast sandwiches that are reasonably priced. The iced coffee is also good
- Pumpkin chai tea
- Love the build your own grilled cheese option! Cheap and yummy! One week they offered a rose iced tea and I got so addicted I had to order my own tin of that exact tea so I could make it myself.
- Kind staff, quick service, handy location, and GREAT coffee and smoothies.