Diner, Café, Breakfast
362 Central Ave
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901
- In other words, I like this place a lot!
- Down home cooking done right! It was all yummy! Staff was fun and congenial. Definitely recommend as a stop.
- Best home cooking in Hot Springs!
- Breakfast is great.
- Kiss my grits ! Where's Flo?
- Not sure if it's always this way, but it took a really long time getting our food (& even our drinks). But our server was very pleasant.
- Holy wow! Best. Pancakes. Ever.
- Haven't eaten yet but the service is wonderful...
- The gumbo is surprisingly good!!!
- Arnold Palmer. Free refills. (Get the tea unsweet for milder flavor.)
- Great food, really nice staff, simple decor.....it's perfect for the family. I recommend this place to anyone
- Overall, I was pleased. My boyfriend loved the red beans & rice and swore the cornbread is Jiffy, which is a good thing in his book. Lemonade tastes like a Lemon Head. Good for ab 3 sips lol
- Grilled Tomato and 4 cheese sandwich! Get it now. Love it. The wait staff is reminiscent of Mel's Diner from tv. Just country gals working at a diner. Don't expect any more than country-fried foods!
- Waitstaff pleasant, friendly & accommodating. Everything came out looking delicious. Great "down home" cooking served in a matching atmosphere.
- The name is intriguing. The menu pulled me in: Red Beans & Rice. I stepped back in time. It's county; the pace is delightfully laid back. The coffee hot fresh and yummy on a crisp day.
- The yellow walls are a bit overwhelming but the food us to die for
- Had to wait an hour for my food and the waitress did not even apologize and we did not get a refund on food or drinks. That was my first & last time to go to Granny's kitchen.
- Definitely try the pecan cobbler, it's excellent. Also, they accept credit/debit cards.
- Got a crispy chicken sandwich - 2 chicken strips on a bun. Was not impressed. The waitresses were a little snippy & complained of a large party in the back.
- Overpriced, not well stocked, terrible service. Go to Ohio Club, better food, better prices... Unless you want to get ripped off.