286 N 400 W
Kaysville, UT 84037
- Woodsmen special is my favorite choice. The scone and honey butter is a must!
- The Best Biscuits and Gravy and top it off with a scone mmmmm!
- Ask for the Cinnamon & Sugar scone. It's a hidden local favorite and totally out of this world good!
- A lot of the food doesnt look that good but it actually is really good!
- Breakfast, scones
- Breakfast food
- Scones like my mom used to make. Scones for days.
- A fast, delicious meal. Scones were light and crispy, with a honey butter cup to dip bite sized pieces in, or just spread on top. My bacon was perfectly crisp without being scorched.
- Best place to eat.
- SOS, hate the full name **** on a shingle, but love the taste!
- Try having the scone and Kaysville Special! It is my favorite meal here.
- They have best scones in the world!!!
- Awesome breakfast and worth the wait on a Saturday morning!
- Try the German Toast. Like French toast but dipped in pancake batter instead. Great prices. Fast service.
- Snoces best in layton tryd them all this is my fav
- The scones are to die for!!!
- Try the scone and SOS. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<
- Ummmm Bacon.
- SOS on Toast = hella good.
- Try the Scones, Huge and Filling with a Coffee!