Grandpa's Ice Cream
- Home made ice cream! The real deal!
- Delightfully fattening ice cream.
- Sometimes, they make flavors if you request them. Yum!
- Good, but expensive! 1 scoop = $3.40 and it's not a huge scoop like Nelson's.
- It is pretty good but I would take Sebastian Joe's any day over this.
- The salty caramel is awesome!!!!
- The pink grapefruit sorbet is very refreshing and smooth! The best ice cream/sorbet around!
- Try the butter brickel ice cream!
- Grapefruit sorbet very tangy. So much citric acid, your lips will be injured. Ginger and 5 Chinese spice interesting. Strawberry rhubarb a disappointment. Not much flavor.