766 Lincoln Rd
Maryville, TN 37804
- Do NOT Let Kelly Wait On You!!! HORRIBLE Service!
- Their white beans and ham are the best Ive ever had!! Fried green tomatoes are awesome as well!!
- Get the soup beans and corn bread dinner, described as "a swimming pool sized bowl of beans!"
- Good down home country cooking!
- Gotta have and share the Hot Fudge Cake Sundae
- Excellent food!!!!
- Kelly no longer works at Gracie's, but they have great food and Allison is an amazing server!!
- Can't beat the prices here, and taste better than Cracker Barrel.
- Breakfast special every day $3.59.
- Must try this place! Great food and friendly staff.
- Home cooked, old school, country. Love it!
- If you like half & half with your coffee, this is not the place for you!