Goldstone Bakery & Restaurant
139 Keefer St.
Vancouver, BC V6A 1X3
- I highly recommend the HK style milk tea here!
- Old school Hong Kong style cafe, breakfast specials until 11 am
- Wonton soup was great, but definitely not speedy service.
- Pineapple bun, egg tarts. HK style food
- Best flakey egg tarts! Must try especially when it's fresh outta the oven.
- This place is the best! Authentic HK Cafe with great prices and food.
- Yummy pineapple bun with butter
- Don't forget to order some stir fried casserole. This restaurant is good at this.
- Wifi password as of jan 22 2014: "hongkong_style"
- Fre Wifi!! keefer_139
- Free 1-hour parking on Sat and Sun. Just park beside the outdoor parking lot and bring in the bottom part of the parking stub to redeem your $1.50 back.
- Western breakfast comes w a dinner roll, but you can substitute w a pineapple bun (w butter) for an extra 30 cents
- You can order breakfast menu whole day. Anytime you want. Good price and good food!
- When they have it on the "Special" menu try the black pepper chicken on rice! Awesome!
- The baked porkchop on rice is amazing at this place. Their curry is also top notch too. Breakfast deals are amazing.
- Go in morning and try a fresh pineapple bun with butter and a Hong Kong style tea. Yum!