51 N 12th St (at Reading Terminal Market)
- "Sichuan" dishes don't have Sichuan pepper :/
- Good, fresh and hot. Had the General Tso's which was a little spicy but good :). Chicken fried rice was well done. Cash only, no credit or debit.
- Delicious for "American Style" Chinese, try the Kung Pao Chicken for a good mix of white rice, chicken breast, bell peppers, and peanuts. Will make spicy if requested. No dry red peppers though.
- Fantastic Kung Pao Chicken
- Easily the best and most authentic Chinese food in Philadelphia.
- Wish I could say the General's chicken was better