Golden Apple Grill & Breakfast House
- The folks over at This American Life did an hour long show on this place back in 2000. Give it a listen! http://tal.fm/172
- Mary is awesome and by far my favorite waitress! :-)
- The stuffed French toast are the best French toast! And they are 24/7 it's amazing
- The best grits outside of North Carolina...
- Delicious breakfast!
- Country side skillet. Friendly service.
- Our go-to place! Have yet to try something I didnt enjoy.
- Pancakes are amazing. Skillets not so much
- Where death goes to die...consume at your own risk
- Come here late at night for some excellent breakfast food at great prices with no wait time whatsoever. Perfect if you love the diner feel and diner food
- My favorite place for breakfast/brunch in Lakeview and Lincoln Park. Huge menu, good prices, and great service.
- Had the skirt steak wrap with fries and soup. Food was really good. Crispy fries. Soup was delicious. Steak was tender. Plus it's open 24hrs!!
- Breakfast foods!
- What ISN'T good here? Super friendly and helpful staff, speedy service on busy Saturday. The food is awesome. BUs boy I asked for Cholula changed my life when her brought this back and smiled at me.
- So happy I stopped by last week; AMAZING service and the nicest waitress ever. Thank you Bridget for being so awesome!!
- Yup, good diner food. Recently renovated. Clean and bright, very comfy seats.
- Good French toast, "fresh squeezed orange juice" is not fresh squeezed.
- Love the french toast!
- Bedt waitress in t own Mary she ha s been my server for years.
- They hav a outside patio nice durin spring an summer ... Taste is like anyother diner