$ $ $
Station Parade (Kew Garden Station)
Richmond, Greater London TW 9 3
- Excellent menu - food just delicious and the most attentive service - take a trip to Kew
- Excellent "modern French" restaurant - great wine list - sensible portions (unless you want to go "gastronomic").
- Amazing cheeseboard. Sensational
- Dynamite wine list. Exemplary food. Classy.
- Three courses for 60 very good value as excellent service and amazing quality food.
- One Michelin star.
- If you visit Chez Bruce, the sister restaurant, you get a 50% off food voucher at The Glasshouse. Highly recommended.
- I am French. Went for a business dinner. Not impressed, too expensive and nothing exceptional... Apart from the cheese trolley! Would come back only for that.
- Small and cosy, lovely food and great staff :)
- Wou... just grreattt...
- Exquisite cuisine, nice service and lovely list of wines. They know how important the texture of food has become and master the art of "surprising" your mouth. Like it and will be back.
- If you like cheese. This is the cheese plate you have been waiting for! Enjoy
- Consistently good and Susan the sommelier is superb!
- Great staff and great food and they are our neighbours - highly recommended!
- The combination of fine food and fine service is every reason to visit this fine restaurant
- Great fish