$ $ $ $
- My wife and I are long time customers of Panino in Manassas, when we're touring VA wine country or simply feel like a change of scenery we always visit Girasole for the ambiance and a fabulous meal
- "Pudding-smooth butternut squash fills house-made ravioli in a light cream sauce." - November 2012 Issue
- Bread is delicious though!!!!
- Very old looking place but tables are set up very nice. Worst service though! It wasn't even busy and only had 2 servers!! The portions are SMALL!! & everything is SOOOO OVERPRICED!!!! Won't be back.
- Great food - among best Italian weve found in the DC area!