Gas Light Pizza Pub
64 Market St
Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Sundays 8 pm they have an Open Mic http://www.facebook.com/GasLightPizzaPub
- This little hidden gem has the BEST pizza on the seacoast...possibly the world. Don't take my word for it...they were voted "Best Pizza in New England" in an NECN poll in 2012. Live music Fri and Sat!
- I always go for BBQ chicken. Very good pizza.
- Lobster rolls - yes plural. 2x lobster 1/4 lb rolls for $16. Delicious, fresh.
- Great food and tap list!
- Wood fired pizza and good beer selection is good for me. Pizza buffet for lunch at $8.00 per is a good price.
- The pizza is amazing! The space is a little dark and drab, but the food is totally worth it.
- Best pizza in Portsmouth! Discounts if your order is to go!
- Pizza buffet for lunch is the way to go. $2 drafts are cheaper than soda. Score.
- The Molly Malone pizza is amazing. Not heavy at all. Good hangover food!
- Very good Children's Museum pizza (standard cheese). The Mayor Foley was ok.
- Pizza. And beer