Garlic 'n Lemons
Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
133 Harvard Ave (btwn Brighton Ave & Commonwealth Ave)
Allston, MA 02134
- Garlic 'N Lemons' menu exercises exemplary aubergine, so don't overlook the eggplant-prone rotating specials. Of note: the stuffed eggplant filled with warmly spiced tomato and ground beef.
- Love this place!! Spicy chicken shawarma plate, garlic sauce, hummus, Greek salad, saj with extra spicy sauce. I like their desert too, the one with the cream filling..think it's called osmalia.
- Spicy chicken is amazing with the magic sauce....if you don't try it you better be allergic to chicken or deliciousness
- Best shaworma in Boston.
- Service is fast & friendly!! The food is fresh and DELICIOUS. Best spot on Harvard Ave.
- One word: "Amazing"
- Excellent Kebab plates. The Coke in glass bottles are made with real sugar.
- Spicy chicken plate with both garlic and hummus and tahini sauce. Solid dinner
- Get a mixed shawarma plate to go. Get a base of the garlic potatoes,then top it with spicy chicken and original beef. Then get Greek salad and garlic sauce as the 2 sides.
- The dessert, Osmalia, is really good! Not a good spot for vegetarians as the falafel is really bad. My friends who had the meat options really liked it.
- The spicy beef shwarma is to die for!
- When I ate meat the shawarma was excellent. I love the 5 veg combo, Everything is fresh, easy fast filling. Easy to eat well and healthy as well.
- This place serves the best Shawerma in Boston. They should fix the A/C. It's been more than two months and the A/C is down, please don't be so cheap and fix it for god's sake
- Spices potatoes are good. That's all. Not Spicy Chicken Shawarma that's 4/10 on the hotness scale. Not the fat rice that's far from Mediterranean. Not the falafel that's not even fried completely.
- Big portions, nice atmosphere without being too loud. Not as spicy as I hoped but very tasty.
- I recommend the spicy chicken swarmen with the spicy potatos
- Popular, affordable and fairly tasty Mediterranean food here. Worth putting up with street parking struggles to get it!
- As a middle eastern person this is the best Shawarma place in Boston
- If I could marry a shawarma, it would be from Garlic 'n Lemons. Spicy chicken
- Best konafa I've had that wasn't made at home.