- Gregory loves to make cocktails designed just for you! Take him up on it!
- The staff is so snotty. They think they are the hottest thing in NYC. Not eating here.
- Everything is good. Short ribs excellent. My favorite is the soup. Fish preparation is always the finest.
- great food and ambiance, you'll even forget you're on an island.
- Sit at the bar you will meet some of the most interesting people. You will still need a reservation.
- Get the mussels!
- Intimate, upscale, and possibly the best food on the island.
- Excellent Thai and Vietnamese food. Gorgeous upscale ambiance. Great for date night!