Fusco's via Roma
$ $ $
- Good food at a decent price. Locally owned, romantic setting and very good service.
- Check out the Sangria Saturdays - glasses of their house sangria for only $4!
- The duck, lobster ravioli, and the veal and incredible. But hands down the warm chocolate souflee could be the best in the southeast, A+
- Try the blue crab tortellini. It's fantastic!
- Moat items on the menu are great. The wedding soup is very good. Take a photo of the specials on the sign at the door, the wait staff usually goes over them fast and it helps to remember.
- Amazing pasta, LOVE the salmon
- The salmon is amazing, their veggie sandwich, their pumpkin gnocchi - yum!!
- Mussels rock!!
- Hands down the best spaghetti and meat sauce (bolognese) around. I get it every time we visit!
- Try the Mulberry. Fantastic food and service!
- Butternut ravioli was fabulous!!
- The bruchetta rivals anything we had on the Italian peninsula. Make a reservation and enjoy a night in Rome while in Acworth.
- This place never fails to deliver average food and average service at the highest prices.
- If you're a displaced Nuyawka in the Kennesaw/ Acworth area, come to Fusco's. They have AMAZIN' canolli!