4626 N Harlem Ave (at W Lawrence Ave)
Harwood Heights, IL 60706
- Try the spicy tuna and salmon. Unreal. This place is great!!!!
- Surprising find---great, superfresh fish in a strip mall on Harlem! And reasonably priced to boot!
- Spicy tuna hand roll, gomae, tempura
- Excellent lunch special includes 2 sushi rolls, miso soup or salad, and drink for $12.
- If you want to try something different from your standard sushi rolls, try the seafood yakisoba. Stirfry noodles with vegetables and pieces of different kinds of seafood. Very delicious.
- Great sushi at reasonable prices. If you like spicy sushi, try the sashimi-Dop-Bob. Special salmon roll, Special tuna roll And creamy roll Are my top three favorites at Fujiya
- The best lunch specials and the best Philly roll in town!!
- You just have to try the Garlic Golden Shrimp! It is so delicious and hard to find anywhere else!
- Try a tuna hand role with spicy mayo... delicious! And don't forget to have a bottle of cold sake!