- The Bento Box lunches and dinners are fantastic. I usually order the tempura & salmon teriyaki, but on a rainy day, there's nothing like tempura udon for Japanese comfort food!
- Lunch or dinner, I always get a bento box.
- Pretty good value- large portions and pretty fresh fish but the saba was dry and the miso soup was way too salty
- Great business lunch option in the neighborhood.
- All the things!
- Sushi can be hit or miss and service is pretty consistently terrible, but have had a few amazing experiences. Get the rainbow roll for the best of the fresh fish.
- Tekka Don, Agedashi Tofu
- Oyakodon not good....chicken is too dry...
- Value for money lunch bentos. Chicken teriyaki is a must. Everything else is good except: Katsu (dry), pork ginger (meh), dumpling/shumai (meh). If you're greedy get the Fuji Bento, it's great!
- The "Fuji Bento Box" dinner is a great price for a generous portion. Great quality and assortment too for $19.45.
- If you want to lose weight, go ahead and order sushi. Guaranteed to make you shit all day, like a hippo (look it up).
- Offers delivery through bitesquad.com! Use coupon code CHECKIN for $10 off your first order!
- Good Tempura.
- The best Japanese food in Seattle!
- Save room for the tempura fried green tea ice cream, or the green tea cheesecake. Awesome!
- Highly recommend the Negitoro (fatty tuna + scallions). Light, inexpensive, absolutely delicious.
- Amazing quality & quantity. Good service.
- Bento box; Salmon Teriyaki tho.
- Bento Special-great price for lots of tasty food!
- Best spider roll in town...