Fuji Japanese Steakhouse
Sushi, Bar, Japanese
3600 Massard Rd
Fort Smith, AR 72903
- Jeff is the best sushi chef!!! It is all fantastic!!
- Order the "Temptation of Fire." It will not disappoint.
- The food is great, the cooks funny, but the waitstaff is stuck up and rude, and the gratuity is RIDICULOUS. I'll tip of I receive good service, not snappy flippant rudeness. That is all.
- If you get a waitress named "Daisy," let it be known that, if you don't order quickly enough for her, she'll be incredibly rude the entire time you're there.
- Order the Red Snapper cocktail
- We always get the hibachi grill, sexy sauce is AMAZING!
- Great variety and quality of sushi!
- Love the rice with sexy sauce with a glass of red wine!
- The Hollywood roll is good with the sexy sauce! Their food is also really artsy, and Instagram worthy.
- Hibachi Chicken and fried rice with the sauce is incredible
- The sushi boat
- The red snapper, spicy tuna, and shrimp tempura (and tempura ice cream) is all I have heard and it is AMAZING. ALL OF IT
- House salad is delicious!!! I don't know what kind of dressing they put on it, but that's one of the best salads I ever had!!!!
- Order the red bull sushi roll. Its not on the menu but it is amazing.
- The tempura udon is great on a cold night!!
- If you like sushi ask for a red bull. Its not on the menu but its great.
- Try the Louisiana Roll. It's yummy!
- Try the Fuji Party Platter - Such a good deal! 6 rolls for under $40.
- Try the Miso soup and house salad - Yummy yummy salad dressing. Lunch with Olivia.
- Try the Seafood Yakiudon