- Tuesday is build-your-own calzone night! Delicious!
- Vaux is a new lifestyle company with a limited apparel line! Check everything out here http://vauxlifestyles.com/
- Wise guy personal pizza and a salad with the made-in-house stout blue cheese dressing.
- Really good pizza with unique flavors
- The pizza is the best pizza Ive had in Boise. It you like thin crust pizza, this is the place for you. Great beer selection as well. Its a small space but really fun and intimate!
- Fun bar with great beer selection and solid pizza.
- All their pizzas are so cheesy and delicious. Favorite pizza place in Boise. Plus fairly inexpensive. (:
- Try the WiseGuy Pizza - Awesome! The arugula really takes this to the next level. (via @Foodspotting)
- Good pizza!
- Get a side salad--they are huge and the ingredients are of the best quality.
- Their version of Hawaiian pizza blew my socks off on my first visit. I'll definitely be back.
- Try the pizzas. Although there are a lot of good pizza places in Boise, Front Door's is unique (you will either love it or hate it), with minimal cheese and almost-burnt crust.
- Try their version of a jalepeno popper. Delicious.
- Pizza slices after 9pm Fri/Sat. But $10 minimum purchase after 8pm :|
- Meatballs Sandwich!
- Best slices in town! Open late! Swing by
- Thailand Express Pizza!!!!
- Highly recommend strawberry vinaigrette - they go well with crunchy croutons!
- Bartenders here, voted Boise's Best in 2010, created special drinks for Boise Weekly's bar guide. http://bit.ly/h2VPQt