Frijoles Colorado Cuban Cafe
12095 W Alameda Pkwy (Next to Starbucks)
Lakewood, CO 80228
- This place is right next door to Starbucks, but skip Starbucks because the Cuban Coffee in this place is way better than anything you can get at Starbucks.
- Guava pastries served by the nicest people this side of the Mississippi.
- I would like to say Amazing Food and Great People.
- Awesome place! Wonderful food :) Fun atmosphere! I can't wait to go back!!
- Try the palomia! Best outside of Miami I've ever had.
- The guava pastries are better than Publix. Let me repeat that: Better. Than. Publix. You Miamians will know just what a big deal that is.
- Empanadas de Picadillo. Pastelitos de Guava. Cafe Con Leche. A slice of Miami (and Cuba) nestled in Lakewood, Colorado.
- Amazing food, great atmosphere, wonderful people!!! I definatly recommend trying it!! Ull fall in love!!
- Great place! Worth the trip
- Picadillo empanadas are great!
- Authentic cuban food. Can't wait to go for breakfast.... Cafe con leche mmmm
- Check this place out! Totally awesome
- Just plain awesome Cuban street food at a good price. Rice and beans with flavor, fried plantains, roast chickn $8 bucks for lunch. Just opened today.
- This place is awesome! The yuca and the tostones are to die for. I also had the pork and moho. Sooooo good!
- The food was soooooo good, we got lechon,Moro y yuca and the special that wasn't on the menu. Plus they had Cuban coffee which is great for coffee enthusiasts
- Definitely get the moros (black beans and rice) and maduros (plaintains) as your side!
- The steak sandwich and Cuban sandwiches are great.
- The food is one of the most authentic places I've been to, and coming from a Cuban background and being from Miami, I know its good. The owner and her grandchildren made me feel like I was back home.
- Try the special! it's fantastic! homemade flan is to die for!!
- Never need to eat anywhere again