Fresca Pizza & Pasta
302 College St. (at Robert St)
Toronto, ON M5T 1R9
- Best margheirita slice in Toronto
- One of the best take out/delivery pizza's I've ever had. Their margarita pizza is drizzled with amazing garlic parsley oil. Full of flavor. Addictive.
- Delicious margarita pizza!
- Margarita pizza is very good. Big slices and fresh.
- One of the best Pizzas I have tried so far.
- Delicious pizza but the people that work there have a very bad attitude
- Pizza or pasta here is top notch as far as your local takeout spot goes.
- It's the best pizza in Toronto
- Great write-up from the Globe & Mail (Oct 2015) http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/meet-torontos-new-masters-of-the-pizza/article26760501/
- The margherita pizza is fantastic. Great for late nights.
- Margherita obv. Even the meatarians will rejoice.
- Same pizza as when this location was Massimos although cleaner. Margherita is fantastic. Often have live sports on the TV.
- Savoury ingredients on fresh cheesy slices!! Try one of their signature creations such as the Pizza Diavola when you order online at Just-Eat.ca for pick-up or delivery!!
- No question, get a slice of the Margherita pizza and top with some of the garlic parsley oil!