Frank's Pizza Palace
- Great pizza, not sure it's worth the long lines and huber workers they have working... I always feel they like messing with people's food;)
- Service is great. Prices are reasonable. And Mike B. Is a big fat poopy face. Franks Rules!!
- Busy place. Been a long time since I've been here.
- Best pizza in the Valley. Heard their roast beef sandwich is to die for as well. Prices are compare to other pizzarias. If your looking for cheap pizza try domino's.
- Delicious pizza. Service is sometimes sub-par.
- Grew up on Frank and Pats Pizza. Franks is just the same;)
- Excellent jazz, pizza, & atmosphere!
- Franks special pizza mushrooms are very watery and ruin the pizza. Not worth 30 bucks and they don't care if you didn't like it or not. :(
- Voted best pizza in Post-Crescent Media's Best of the Valley! http://post.cr/BestOfTheValley
- Love this place, it had a stone oven & is Appleton's first pizza Restarant .
- Love their lasagna!
- Big band plays every Tuesday night from 7:30 to 9p, from October to May.
- Summer special free brow arch with cut... call VALERIE at Dimensions Salon 920-882-5503 Book now limited openings!!!