Four Seasons Food Court
Snacks, Deli / Bodega
1614 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Remember you're paying by weight. I tend to forget until I get to the register and find out I have $10 worth of food. :l
- The people who work here are really nice. Breakfast sandwiches are awesome ($4.50) and pretty substantial. They make them all to order, and fairly quickly as well.
- If you go here and just wanna spend $3 - 5 for a smally box of food... make sure you have cash... unless you don't mind spending $10 minimum for to use your card.
- Art Institute kids should get their snacks here. It's part of the "campus" experience.
- Awesome buffet. The food is super fresh AND you can get made-to-order breakfast sandwiches all day!
- Buffet style. Huge selection, and everything looked fresh and delicious. What I had certainly was! Best marinated tofu I've ever had.
- The guy that makes the sandwiches is so nice
- Expensive, I'm sure u can find a better alternative
- The price per pound is a bit steep, but the huge selection is nice. Whatever you're in the mood for, you should be able to find here.