The Flying Pan
Breakfast, American, Diner
- Ron Swanson would totally approve this place
- Mediocre bfast / brunch spot -- but def grey value. Even better that it's 24 hours...serves as a great late night destination as well!
- Go for the set menus or build your own breakfast-set!! Good food and fast service!
- The buttermilk pancakes are the real deal - large and fluffy as you would expect from an American diner.
- Breakfast 24/7 the only one in Hong Kong check them out - paulMogg
- You can't go wrong with any item. I suggest getting the bottomless coffee instead of a latte, etc....cause, I mean, it's bottomless.
- Best all day breakfast in town.
- Breakfast all day, I'm a regular here.
- Tiny juice, so just go for the milkshake upgrade. Blitzies with strawberries are a favourite at 2am
- The portion sizes are generous and the food very filling.
- always good for some comfort food
- Full English breakfast was great!
- The only place that you'll find breakfast all day in hong kong. Good for cravings,so so food for other times
- Only been after a night out, good for that!
- Great place if you're craving for a hearty breakfast.
- Free Wi-Fi. Ask for password
- 24/7 breakfast. Great drunk food
- they now have gluten free oatmeal pancakes. Very tasty!
- For a fast BLT if you need something to sit n soak prior to a an alcohol binge quicky.