- Try the famed 24-hour brisket. Read how's made: http://dmreg.com/PexxGO
- This place is amazing!!!
- You will not regret ordering the 24 hour smoked brisket! Make sure to call for a reservation a couple days ahead or risk a long wait crammed into the small entry way. They need more space to work with
- Best brisket you can get. Don't forget the side of cornbread
- Go to Flying Mango - Order the 24 Hour Beef Brisket with Corn Bread and Corn on the Cob - Beef Brisket Sandwich is excellent and more economical too
- Check out Flying Mango as it was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives for Southern spot cooking up all the classics, from ribs and red beans and rice to catfish cakes and collards
- Beyond reproach on food and ambiance
- Cajun catfish is good. So are the mixed veggies. And the cornbread is tasty. The long islands aren't so bad either.
- 3 bbq plater with andouille , ribs, and brisket. Side of corn bread. Great combo. Also a large selection of beer
- AMAZING FOOD! Get the 24 hr brisket. Of you're lucky enough to be here on a night when they serve the smoked Gouda Mac & cheese, it is LIFE CHANGING.
- Try the 24-Hour Beef Brisket - Tender smoked brisket with sweet potato/ginger/jalapeno mash cake & corn bread.
- Best Food Ever!(:
- Great food! Very yummy! Try the cornbread.
- Cowboy Beans!!!!!! Yeah mon.
- Best andouille ever!
- Order a side of cornbread for dessert. Trust me.
- Brisket is the best I've ever had.
- Everything is awesome, but the ribs and brisket would compete against any city in the world.
- Best Cajan catfish ever.
- 24 hr beef brisket, Cajan Catfish and BBQ ribs. To die for.