Flamingo Family Restaurant
22201 Ecorse Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
- One of my favorite places to eat! Best people, amazing food, fast service!
- Becca she's a waiter she is the best ! Love her!!!!!
- Great family dining. Phil, the owner is very friendly and all of the staff are great
- Love this place! Great food and very friendly staff. Always have had a wonderful experience here!
- Been a regular here for way over twenty years. There are few things that I don't like. Every one from the owner to the kitchen staff are great and the service and food are great.
- Tuesdays try the swiss steak, beef tips over noodles, goulash, roast pork loin, baked pork chops, breaded pork tenderloin and chopped sirloin all of which are specials of the day.
- Not the best food... and if you have more than two people at your table... service sucks. && watch your bill... lady over charged.
- Wednesday chicken and dumplings! And Saturday cream of turkey soup! Yum!
- You have to try the breakfast special with extra onions on the hash. Loads of bacon. The best breakfast downriver hands down.