Fishsteria Seafood Place
$ $ $
G/F-1/F, 111 Queen's Rd E
+852 2343 8111
- Overpriced, food is very average. 688hkd for lobster Mac n cheese is obscene! Staff are unkempt & amateur. It's like a local fast-food joint with a high class westernized facade. Deceiving. No return
- The cocktails are amazing and Matteo crafts them with impeccable detail. Try the Day and Night. The bar apps are simply delish. One of my go-to spots whenever Im in Hong Kong.
- Happy hour oysters from HKD10 (depending on size) when you order a drink. Fresh and juicy oysters
- Service was meh, but can't complain with 5-9pm and 10pm-2am $10 oysters!
- cocktail and lobster
- Excellent lobster roll
- Two visits and very disappointed the food and services. My friend got diarrhea
- amazing lobster sandwiches
- Happy Hour oysters $10 each from 5 to 7pm. Also good lobster roll.
- We ordered food off the menu and one hour later they told us they can't make it because the chef didn't want to-and they asked us to order French fries instead. We left hungry and overpaid for drinks.
- From 5 to 7:30 if you buy a drink you can get up to 12 oysters for 120$!!! Super nice deal!!!
- Grilled seafood platter came breaded which made everything taste the same and small portions made it a pricey experience
- Good value seafood brunch for $298. Fresh seafood cold cuts salad spread and an amazing choice of mains and deserts
- Seafood platter was extremely good. Good interior and relaxing atmosphere
- Service was good, but the fish & chips were very salty and expensive. Tartar sauce was very garlicky.