Fish Valley Semenyih
A2-07-07, Royal Domain, Jalan Sri Putramas (Jalan Kachau)
Semeyih, Selangor 51200
+60 12-382 5518
- The special blended juice is awesome!! (pineapple + honey dates + brocolli = Epic Juice!) Must Try!!
- Must try!: Squid fried with salted egg, paku belacan, Thai style fried glass noodle, chili crabs and butter prawn! Very chilled place, pond side view you can go fishing as well!
- Bangkok Spicy, tasty
- Love the pineapple & broccoli juice! Never thought of broccoli to be part of juice. :O
- Nice scenery, delicious food, reasonable price. Asam fish is nice. Salted egg prawn awesome, tomyam spicy and tasty. Book a table during Mother's Day or reach earlier. Many people.
- The abc is good
- The nyonya assam tilapia fish... I must say "delicious!!"
- Very nice environment. The pineapple & broccoli juice is really unique. Paku belacan and peanut fish is a must try!
- Dinner here
- Fried Tilapia with peanuts, something different. Served half fish only. Taste good. Signature Thai omelette, nothing special. BBQ lamb, supposed to be signature, like rubber! !
- Peanut fish, nice atmosphere, good value for money and decent level of hygiene
- Nice environment, nice food! Fast service too!
- Recommend to try the bbq lamb & salted bake fish! There's also atv & fishing for the adventurous ones.
- garlic fried fish tasty
- Salted Egg sotong
- Nice environment here :D
- Surprisingly Talapia has no mud taste & food is very decent.