Seafood, Fish & Chips
- The cod is the size of a large man's head
- love this place and the staff were super friendly and sociable. a must and the mussels were great.
- Good food takes time to cook.totally worth the wait.
- Great! Fantastic waiters. Greetings from Russia :)
- Haven't been here for a few years, but once again it didn't disappoint. A whole lobster in garlic or chilli butter and chips for 16? Win!
- Just sit down and enjoy this gem of a restaurant.
- Tried the hake after reading other reviews on here.Wasn't disappointed, massive piece of fish
- Cod and chips and the staff are top class
- My favorite fish and chips place.
- i grabbed a takeaway from the chippy, was brilliant. i chose saveloy and chips as a nod to my youth. i was not disapointed. 1st one in 15 years
- Great cod and chips. Great selection of fish dishes. Decent and reasonably priced oysters. Incredible service. Really.
- Aqu encontrars el tpico "fish & chips" hecho con pescado del da y con un rebozado no aceitosos como te encuentras en otros lados.
- Everything from food to staff is amazing
- Got the hake as it was up for the daily special, was perfect.
- Balklar hizmet sper
- Great Cod, simple, tasty; just perfect.
- Great place for fish and chips, always fresh, good speedy service. Average price, normal decor but adequate for what and where it is.
- Pretty much everything on the menu is good!
- Beat chips in london hands down