Filter Coffee House
Café, Desserts, Coffee Shop
1295 University Ave (at Richmond St.)
San Diego, CA 92103
- Love their new location! Much spacier and better air flow, unlike their old location which was always sweltering inside. Friendly staff.
- The pistachio baklava are my favorite dessert here!
- The staff is so cool :) I love all of them :)
- Was excellent. People here are very nice.
- Free SHARED WiFi so if you are going to use Facebook, make sure to change to "https://" - the "s" means "secure." Otherwise you can be easily hacked. Acct Settings -> Acct Security -> Change
- Plenty of outlets for your electronic pleasures
- tea >coffee.
- Delightful staff and great coffee! Don't forget your stamp card every time you order!
- Like the muffins there...
- Chocolate Peanut butter blended ice drink. mmmm.
- First time there this afternoon to get some studying done. Love the open layout and abundance of natural light. Tried a panini and it was def not made with love. Will give it another try but skeptical
- Wifi password changes often. Ask at the counter. Once connected the signal is strong and fast.
- Filter just re-did their outside Patio - looks really awesome...new tables...gate...railing....outside power outlets....going to be putting in a new Awning soon!!! Great place to go meet friends!! :-)
- Yo seriously......ceaser salad...get it or kill yoself
- Open 24 hours. Enough said.
- U gotta try the Grave digger hot shit and it will keep u up
- The employee Humberto is not nice and really rude! I am never going back due to his attitude!
- The yerba-mint iced tea is delic!
- The second time I've ordered a mocha here (iced and hot). A simple mocha. Both times I got a gritty Mexican Mocha. Both times I trashed the coffee 3 mins later.
- The BEST Espresso ever! E-V-E-R...