- Best place ever. Delicious Mexican Food!!!
- Apparently a tablespoon of sour cream costs as much as a whole tub at the grocery store. Never again.
- The machaca breakfast burrito is excellent for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They are open late so this is a great place to eat after you leave the bar. The burrito is under $5 and worth more than that
- This is not a 24-hr location, despite signage or online info to the contrary. Otherwise, great food & service! Get the green sauce!
- Love the food!!!
- Rolled tacos "taquitos" are a must
- Sausage breakfast burrito con papas. Yum.
- Ask for the green salsa...its amazing!