Fay Da Bakery
- Love this place! I love their Switzerland Buns! Mmm And only 1.10 too! :)
- Village Voice is excited to have Fay Da Bakery at the 2012 ChoiceEats food fest! Full list of restaurants here: http://ow.ly/8QjDQ
- Inexpensive non-sweet desserts & buns. Their coffee sizes are weird though; large is really a small elsewhere.
- Tasty, well-priced Asian pastries and surprisingly good coffee. Limited seating as its popular.
- Solid Chinese bakery with great taro pastries.
- Excellent Chinese pastries. The bubble tea is good with a lot of options. Good for a snack or a quick lunch.
- Do not. I repeat: Do not, get the bubble tea. The baked goods are fine. But the bubble tea...awful.
- Cheap buns that are both tasty and filling!
- Best roast pork bun and cheap too!
- ive heard great things about this place and was wonder how much does everything cost ? would like to go there one day
- Taro bubble tea is the best. Pair it with a sweet topping red bean bun!
- The Passion Fruit Cheesecake ($1.95) is my favorite.
- Pork buns and other goodies when your in a rush and need a bite to eat, and of course bubble tea!
- Grab the coconut creme puff if you love anything delicious
- Get the Roast Pork Bun and Coffee Milk Tea.
- Bubble milk tea and milk tea coffee are awesome,also try the red bean sesame ball,yummy
- Yummy yummy steam buns! And they're only $1.50 each
- Bread and sweets
- Coconut cream buns!
- The bake goods were brilliant