The Fat Ham
Southern / Soul
- Food Network personality Marc Summers, also of "Double Dare" fame, loves this place! "Sbraga just nailed it with that one," he told the Daily News.
- For the hot chicken, spice is the word at Kevin Sbraga's University City newcomer. The pieces are hot and juicy and come out on white bread slathered with ranch dressing.
- Get the ricotta!!! Best thing ever. Mac and cheese, hot chicken, mustard greens, oyster slider are also good.
- Cool off with a delicious Blackberry Mint Julep, made with homemade blackberry jam, Four Roses Yellow Label bourbon and bright fresh mint. It's a great twist on a Kentucky classic.
- The fried chicken is really as spicy as they say it is. Don't miss out on the ricotta!
- You have to try the oyster sliders!
- Good food, great list. Try the mustard greens and Mac n cheese.
- Decent beer selection, good craft cocktails that are on the sweeter side though. Food is good, the hot chicken gets my nod.
- Hot chicken is a must have
- Love the small, homey feel of this place. The brisket slider is absolutely delicious, and you have to try the baked mac & cheese. The hot chicken, while very spicy, is also a must have!
- SA fat fried oyster with tangy coleslaw and fancy mayo on a buttery roll. Weve been known to put away several of these bad boys.
- The Mustard Greens are a delectable salad of mustard greens, topped with crunchy sesame seeds and thinly sliced scallions.
- The lavender honey wings and pork belly were delicious! The portions are small but the quality of the dishes leave you more than satisfied! The meats were very tender and juicy.
- Happy hour chicken sliders are beyond worth it.
- Sunday Supper was amazing. $30 for 8 different dishes, all delicious. Plus dessert!
- Their burger is the best.
- Spicy fried chicken is a must have
- Order anything, you can't go wrong. Small and livley, the Fat Ham delivers perfection plate after plate. My favorities were definitley the cornbread and the famous hot chicken.
- Eat with all your senses to really appreciate these dishes. Oyster sliders are expensive but worth it, cabbage cut like butter, and the Hot Chicken was spicy (share w/ friends)
- Hot chicken. Well balanced flavors. Not too spicy as its mixed well with the ranch dressing. Skin is crispy. The brioche really soaks up the flavor as well.