Fantasia Coffee & Tea
Bubble Tea, Coffee Shop, Desserts
10933 N Wolfe Rd (at Homestead Rd)
Cupertino, CA 95014
- If you prefer non-dairy milk, this is the place for you! All the drinks are made with non-dairy milk.
- Get the Lychee Green Tea, they give you real lychee pieces in the drink.
- Cash only?
- The best pearl tea! My top picks: Lychee Green milk tea, guava green tea (no milk), mango green milk tea, grapefruit green tea, even plain teas are very good with or without milk.
- This boba is amazing! Very few can compare.
- Interestingly, while the word "coffee" is in the name of the business, they do not sell coffee.
- Oldie but a goodie. However you have to use your free stamp card before the expiration date even if you purchased 10 drinks and qualify for a free one #makesnosense
- Amazing Taro Milk Tea with pearls...try it!!!
- Strawberry green pearl milk tea was great! Sure beats Quickly.
- Hot red bean milk tea on a cold winters day is the best
- Passion tea with yellow jelly is a nice twist from your normal milk tea ;)
- Lychee and mango green teas always come with real pieces of fruit. Yum!!
- Lychee green tea (hold the milk) and green mango ayu are my favorites. Also check out the small whiteboard in the front for extra flavors.
- Had Red Bean Milk Tea. Tasty red beans :)
- Instead of espresso milk tea with pearls, get espresso green milk tea w/ pearls :) It's good! Haha, that's just because I'm partial to jasmine milk tea instead of black milk tea
- Lychee green tea, rocks my world!!!
- This drink is great! Muddy Okinawa milk tea w boba
- Lychee green milk tea is good and has real lychee. #2 okinawa milk tea also good. Half sweet. Mochi not good
- Many great selections. Friendly efficient service.
- Grapefruit tea is refreshing,fruity,citrusy; nice alternative to a milk tea. Order without the rind; half a grapefruit rind takes up half the volume of the cup, add ice & there's no room for tea!