21-02 31st St (at 21st Ave.)
Astoria, NY 11105
- If you're ever here on the weekend and Jenny is your serverorder the Cofone breakfast wrap. You won't regret it.
- Try our new Flautas Chicken or Cheese your choice.Take a walk on your Mexican side.
- Greek salad with grilled chicken!
- Chicken soulvlaki with lemon sauce...:)
- Great place! Immediately felt part of the family. Jenny can hook you up with the Cofone breakfast wrap, as recommended by Joey C - it's great!
- Don't let George scare you her may seem rough around the edges but he still treat you like family. Phil is aces. You won't leave hungry.
- I've honestly never had anything here that wasnt delicious, but everyone must try the sweet potato pancakes! Staff is incredibly friendly.
- Lovely place for breakfast :) nice people!
- Lovely place, perfect for breakfast, cozy and friendly, very down-to-earth, mostly locals eat here.
- They got the name right: "Family". That's what it felt like. The Gyro was so delicious. Great treatment by our waitress.
- Great diner in Astoria. Try the blueberry pancakes. I add chocolate chips for an extra kick. Great friendly staff.
- Awesome pancakes. I get the blueberry chocolate chips. Great family run diner.
- Small family owned dinette offers so much more than bacon & eggs. If you're lucky you can grab yourself a portion of authentic home cooked #Greek specialties that are not souvlaki, gyro or just fries!
- Solid breakfast place.
- Small diner, hyper nice waitress!
- Love the Greek salad with grilled chicken, burgers. Everyone there is friendly. It's a real family place.
- Cash only, no credit cards, no checks.
- Grilled chicken platter is a 10
- Real friendly small diner. Enjoyed my gyro
- Spanakopita! Spinach Pie! Best in New York State!