THE ENGLISH Tea Room
- the jasmine pearl is amazing!
- Very fancy afternoon tea presented in an upscale, traditional way. Great fun but if it's quality clotted cream you're after - go to the Dean Street Townhouse in Soho
- Wide selection of teas and delicious pastries! It comes with a price but a must go for special occasions! Best thing is you can have as much as you want of anything ;) just save some space for cake!
- Ah we just loved it! Not only the freshest scones ever eaten but also their pianist and staff members (he was called Ludovic, still remember) made our visit memorable! Not very cheap but defo. worthy!
- Una vera sala da t in stile British.
- Great English traditional tea experience! Perfect atmosphere with classic interior, live piano and comfy couch. Recommend: Assan Gold tea with the tea set - 45. A bit pricey but worth it. Enjoy!
- Award winning afternoon tea. The scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam are divine ! Extremely friendly staff. Absolutely recommended !
- aka Agatha's Bertram's Hotel
- Bottomless tea and food ...!
- A TRADITION !! Ranked as one of the best afternoon tea spots in London !! (55 pp) EXPENSIVE but so CLASSY & ROMANTIC !! Book in advance .. Dress code is smart casual .. Served from (12-6) pm ..
- Established in 1837, within Brown's Hotel. Agatha Christie was inspired to write At Bertrams Hotel here.
- Very nice . The best afternoon tea
- It was quite expensive 55
- Good afternoon
- This place is sooooo good!! Take THE champagne english tea. My God THE scones with clutted butter, I got tears in my eyes!! #dreamsconesraisinscluttesbutter#
- Possibly the best afternoon tea in town. The sandwiches were quite special
- Afternoon tea
- The Mind Of A Chef - Season 2 - Episode 13