Elegant Inn 雅轩
Chinese, Asian, Dim Sum
Menara Hap Seng (Jalan P Ramlee)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50250
+60 3-2070 9399
- Oh my god ... Fried rice in any hawker taste better. Lousy food + expensive food = no second time.
- Very nice environment. Very friendly staff. But sadly, the food (fried rice, pork ribs, appetizer, fart put) doesn't measure up to expectations.
- The lap Mei Fan is pretty good... Don't forget to also try the Lau sar Pau and malai kou!
- "Organic spinach (L) (stir fried),quantity 1. MYR 45.00" I think that about sums it up. Expensive.
- Food is good
- Food is good.
- One of the best fine dining Chinese/Hong Kong restaurants in KL. Owner said ingredients are hand carried back from Hong Kong and welcomes constructive criticism. If you're feeling rich, splurge here!
- I dont understand how all these comments can be good? Signature fried rice, the taste super normal.,..!!! Other dishes, jialat... Super jialat, damn jialat!!!!
- Pricey,Personally prefer the steamed pork bun,chee cheong fun, carrot cake& salted yolk bun. They having special mooncake on sale now too! However,honestly therere def cheaper & good dimsum out there
- Great ambience. It's generally quieter in the afternoon, so you get to taste really fresh and succulent dimsum without the bustling and stressful environment. Food might be a tad oily for some though.
- Lap mei fan the best
- Deep fried sea bass served in a yam soup, and their super thin bitter gourd in salted egg
- Be prepared to wait coz food service is very slow.
- Must order their soup!
- went for Cny dinner, altho is festive season but still too overpriced
- Lap Mei Fan is epic! Service is very good too.
- best dim sum in KL
- Sometimes service can be a tad slow but food has always been good.
- Lap mei fan is only limited during CNY. A taste of hong kong.
- The salt pepper tofu with smoke duck breast is perfect. Service here is good ~