El Zocalo Mexican Grille
- Service? You got service? Trying to pay is painful!
- Service sucks!
- In a land of plentiful Mexican food you can do much better than this place. Plus it is overpriced & the service wasn't very good.
- Patio is off da chain!
- Very dissappointed in the service tonite. Managers need to handle large group reservations so there would be no confusion when the party gets here.
- Show up on live music night to watch old chandler ladies GET DOWN on Chris' 50 bday!
- Excellent top quality food!
- One of the most beautiful restaurant courtyards in all of Phoenix (this includes Chandler, Scottsdale, etc). And, to make it even better one of the finest tasting mexican food restaurants too. Wow!
- Yummy margaritas!
- Download the uber app and use promo code: Driverlove14 for $20 off your first trip. Boom! Thank me later!
- Flies on the patio are really bad and annoying when trying to eat.
- Get the Pancho Villa margarita (never had better) and the shrimp relleno. Have it all in the back patio. My favorite place to go for Mexican in greater Phoenix.
- ask for mike d. a.k.a. "miguel". best. waiter. make sure to sit on the patio, too!
- I haven't been there in a while, do they still have the band/DJ on Saturday nights? I always enjoyed that!!
- Food was mediocre, service was mediocre, but food was WAY overpriced. Would not go back.
- Checked in with the host who said the wait would be 15-30minutes... Over an hour later we finally were seated!!! Awful service and won't come back!
- Service is terrible here!! Plan to be ignored for about 15 minutes after you sit down.
- The Chile Relleno is amazing!!!
- No Pepsi products here.
- Best weekend night spot in Downtown Chandler. Restaurant closes and turns into a club setting. Great music and good prices