El Toro Bravo
102 S Main St (1st)
Roswell, NM 88203
- The staff was very nice and attentive so I feel bad saying that everything we ordered utterly SUCKED. Perhaps the worst Mexican food I've ever had.
- All of the sweets are delicious and authentic.
- Looks kinda shady but the fajitas were actually pretty good. Really close to the UFO museum if you want to eat nearby.
- Love the new menu items! Shrimp, Shrimp, Shrimp and now for Fall real Caldo de Res
- Buffet was amazing. Very authentic. Can't beat it especially for the price.
- Delicious except they refused my perfectly legitimate Texas ID because it is the vertical kind...
- Best mexican resturaunt ever! Try the beef fajitas!