El Tauro Tacos Truck
Los Angeles, CA
- get the horchata.
- $5 card minimum. Sometimes it parks at Wilshire/Vermont, other times at Lockwood/Virgil.
- The food is amazing and affordable, and the guys who work here are super nice!
- Super quesadilla, exspquisit!
- The alambres are bomb. They give you tortillas on the side so you can wrap em yourself. Best taco truck I've had!
- asada empanadas, the bomb!
- The cecina huarache is bomb!!!! You should try it!!
- Best burrito truck in los angeles! Try there torta Cubana as well!
- The quality of food has gotten a lot better since the first time I tried it. The carne asada nachos are the perfect drunk food.
- Lololol I can't believe someone would actually talk shiet just cause he got his mayorships jacked! Lol
- Btw, the food here isn't good, unless you like carne asada that is pre cooked well in advance, reheated and full of gristle.
- You could also be like raymond and check into everywhere downstairs without actually being there. Oh wait that's who I learned it from.