- Get the #1. That is all.
- $1.50 margaritas on Saturday afternoons!
- We are regulars so read this carefully. If you live hot/spicy food, then get the Chili Verde...my favorite dish. It is good year round but summer is better (chilies in season).
- They don't have anything besides Mexican here...Dusty Bottoms hates it here.
- QUESO dip!
- Love this place and very inexpensive
- Seafood enchiladas
- The Cheese dip is the best in the state!
- I've been here several times, and am still unsure how it's voted best Mexican food year after year.
- Always sit in Roy's section. Roy's the best waiter ever! ROY ROY ROY ROY
- Not very impressed at all. Food was average, service was horrible.
- Patron Marg is worth it!
- Great tacos and burritos. I've been going here for perhaps 10 years.
- I have ate at El Rodeo for 18 years. Either tonight was an off night or they are going down hill.
- Try the tacos de carne asada or the locks burrito!
- Good food and a decent proce
- Vegetarian plates are wonderful!
- Great chimi
- Try the Chicken Fajitas, they are excellent.
- Locos burrito is good