1934 Moss St
Lafayette, LA 70501
- One of THE BEST Mexican restaurants in Lafayette. I have no complaints what-so-ever about this place, except it's location.
- Great food and service. Queso is yummy.
- Best Fajita Quesadillas in Lafayette! Get the Chicken! Also try the Queso its good!
- Ignore the margarita tip. The margaritas are made with gold tequila and are so good! Rookies drink clear tequila. BEST Mexican foo in town!
- The fajitas are wonderful!!
- The fajitas and taco salads are both good with the added bonus of being reasonably priced;-)
- It's all good here.
- This is the best Mexican restaurant in Lafayette, don't miss out on it!
- Everything is good, including the salsa! Sangria margaritas are good as are the regular ones. Very reasonably priced. Best kept secret in Lafayette!
- Reasonably priced menu. Great service. It's a bit too turn-and-burn for my taste and the salsa is gross.