El Patio New Mexican Restaraunt
- They make some bitchin' sopaipillas. Totally crave-worthy.
- Great vegetarian options!
- Get the huevos but ask for them on a sopa instead of a tortilla. Itll change your life.
- Order the Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas now. Thank me later.
- Some New Mexican pork adovada
- The Green Chile Stew is awesome! Spicy and filling...for only $6.50!
- Fish tacos were awesome
- Neighborhood gem! Delicious food and great service!
- This was by far my favorite authentic New Mexican food. Get the Christmas chile, both green and red are delicious!
- Super accommodating and great food. Ask for spice level of the green chili for the day as it varies. Plates are enormous!! Two girls could probably split a dish
- The green chile enchilada plate and sopapillas were great. One of the best places for New Mexican food in Albuquerque.
- Try the watermelon lime drink to wash down all those yummy sopapillas! And don't forget the guacamole!
- The Huevos Rancheros are very good here.
- Not a big fan of "New Mexican" food...but their Green Chili Stew is so good! I love the fact that dogs are allowed in patio dining area.
- Locals recommend the carne adovada. But I couldn't resist the green chile blue corn chicken enchiladas
- Best sopapillas in town. Light and fluffy. El Patio is the only place we take outoftowners for New Mexican cuisine. Their food is authentic New Mexican with an awesomely hot green chile.
- The Huevos rancheros are one of my favorite things to get.
- Fish tacos
- Great blue corn chicken enchiladas. Get it with the egg on top!
- All of our food was excellent. Quick service, great menu.